Our community steering committee has selected an installer through a rigorous vetting process to ensure that Summit and Wasatch County residents get the best prices and most trusted installers.
After completing our Solar Eligibility Survey, the SCPW Solar installer will then reach out to you to schedule a site visit. During the site visit, the installer will ensure you are a good candidate for solar by checking your roof, electrical load, and home energy efficiency. You will then receive a quote for your solar, and if you wish to proceed, will sign a contract with the installer authorizing the installation.
- Take the Solar Eligibility Survey
- The SCPW Solar installer will contact you to schedule a site visit at your home
- The installer will provide you with a final quote for your review
- Go solar! Sign a contract with the installer, then schedule your installation
- Tell your neighbors and celebrate with your yard sign!